Tuesday 6 April 2010

Spring Window Display Development

With the ideas that I had of creating typography to display Spring in some way. I thought about creating the words Spring and Blossomed out of flowers on a large scale.
With the typefaces that I chose that I thought that were relevant to to Spring I used them as a stencil on the plant oasis to push the flowers on to, to get the right form of the letters. I chose a selection of bright flowers that I gave the message of fresh, bright, and clean.

I feel that this have worked really well and shows the message clearly of Spring and gives a bright vibrant attraction. Looking at it from a viewers and shoppers point of view this is definetly something that would catch my eye and something that I would want to look at.
One thing I am worried about is if the word Spring is legiable enough. I think I will be able to see if it is when I start applying it to things.

Here are a few photos of the development process...

No comments:

Post a Comment