Wednesday 31 March 2010

Progress

So from the recent crit, I took along my designs involving the squirrels in the tree acting as autumn leaves using the strapline 'We've gone nuts' I got a few comments back not alot just that I need to progress this furthur by thinking about incorporating clothes into the design and looking at how this would work?

So I went and created some images using clothes and using these to demonstrate branches of a tree and to create an inclosed forest effect having them layered around the edge of the window.

In my opinion I am not sure if this is a strong enough design as it doesn't to me look like branches of a tree or the gives the feeling of the season Autumn as well as my first design does.

This needs to be devloped furthur and needs to get a bit more feedback on.


I am going to come away from this season and go on to look at Spring where my direction for this is pretty clear using typography I want to use typography in some way throughout all the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment